66 Oyster Point Esplanade, Scarborough QLD 4020
Stunning Scarborough Waterfront House - Property ID: 646085
From leisurely lunches on the elevated deck to evening cocktails and canapes whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets, this grand stand position captures stunning views across the sparkling waters of the Bay. This 5 year old architecturally designed waterfront home is spread over 2.5 levels on a perfectly manicured allotment of 683m2, and suits both family living or professionals who enjoy entertaining.
On the ground level there is a massive drive-thru triple garage with the added bonus of further undercover parking for additional vehicles and high enough for a caravan or boat.
A grand foyer on the entrance level leads to a spacious billiards room which adjoins an enormous undercover tiled alfresco area at the rear complete with outdoor kitchen and heated swim spa. Also on this level is a conveniently located study adjoining the billiards room, along with a guest bedroom boasting its own private bathroom and lower balcony overlooking an enclosed lush tropical courtyard.
The upper level features polished timber floors and high angled ceilings which create a sense of open space leading to the elevated deck with expansive water views. With the main living area designed around the view, the outdoor deck caters for the most intimate dinners to the largest of gatherings, all showcasing the sparkling waters of the Bay as the backdrop. Inside there are formal dining and casual meals areas along with a separate media room (which could easily convert to an additional bedroom if required) with indoors and outdoors all flowing seamlessly from one to the other.
The galley style kitchen definitely has the wow factor with white ceasarstone benchtops, red glass splashback, quality appliances and of course those spectacular water views.
The master suite at the rear of the upper level is truly an oasis featuring his and hers robes, a central spa bath, and a huge open plan shower.
No expense has been spared by the owners, right down to the immaculately maintained landscaped gardens serviced by two water tanks with 8,000 litres capacity and fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout. Even the dog has its own bedroom built into the rear alfresco area.
Very motivated vendors who have set a realistic price at less than replacement value to reflect the current market.
- architecturally designed 2.5 level home with multiple living spaces suited to both family living or professionals who enjoy entertaining
- prestige Scarborough location with expansive water views within walking distance of Moreton Bay Boat Club and Morgans Seafood
- state of the art kitchen with ceasarstone benchtops & quality appliances
- spacious billiards room
- three full bathrooms (main with spa bath)
- polished timber flooring and staircase
- huge undercover alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and heated swimspa
- triple drive-thru garage with additional undercover parking high enough for a caravan or boat
- immaculately landscaped gardens
- two water tanks with 8,000 litres capacity
- fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Land Size Approx. - 683 m2